Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Kenya Safari - Samburu

Nairobi to Samburu





This was the view from my porch immediately after I walked in to my room at the Serena Lodge

And these from the game drives in Samburu

This a Beisa Oryx, unique to Samburu Reserve


Gerenuk

Stripes






A cheetah sitting on a termite mound 'reading the menu'

Leopard posing very nicely

The Tale of Lion, Hairball and Buffalo


Buffalo, after all, is truly too ugly to be king, but he is big!

This rhino was at a "safari walk" at Nairobi National Park, not in the wild. And he wasn't very wild either, in fact he was sleeping soundly as far as I could tell.

The Rest...


Overlooking Samburu/Buffalo Springs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE PICTURE OF ANIMAL.
I LOVE YOUR WRITING ABOUT MANY PLACE IN VIETNAM.

Anh Duoi Ga said...

thanks, glad you enjoy it!