Thursday, September 20, 2007

Indeed

So my blog is a month and a half out of date, yes I know. In spite of my personal attitude toward life, my life's attitude toward me is such that it keeps on going with a fair degree of alacrity, independently of my state of readiness to deal with it, or of course, to put it on my blog.

After saying all that, I will just post a slew of pictures from the last 7 weeks and leave it at that.

It seems I've been working a lot lately, so, some pictures from within my cubicle walls:




My job involves a lot of darkness. A lot of being awake when you should be asleep, and of being asleep when you should be awake, eventually leading to a perpetual state of bleary-ocrity, deftly controlled with coffee or assuming a horizontal position, as appropriate.




Occasionally the darkness actually improves one's view of the world; masochistic asthetics.


But usually it just makes me sleepy...

No comments: