Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What I do all day

Actually, usually it is closer to all night, that I am working. I spend the day recovering!


This is what I drive to work.
Thanks, by the way, to the unfailing generosity of a friend who actually owns this sweet little scooter.



This is the kind of road I drive to work on; skinny, bumpy and deserted, in the interest of not ending up like a smeared bug on the grill of an SUV.
After I get to work, I drive this, and SUVs don't bother me anymore!


Mostly on giant roads that neatly and effectively hold themselves apart from the actual life and pulse of the places they go through.


Notice the DUNKIN' DONUTS coffee. Coffee is indespensible to a true American trucking experience. In large quantities and of dubious quality, just having something boiling hot splashing on your hand when you hit a bump does tend to keep you awake...

If I were choosing my own truck it would not be a Mack, but the Bulldog is kind of cool, I used to have one of those on my VW bug...

No comments: