Monday, May 29, 2006

My life now has a house :)


I have accomplished something. Actually it was mostly through the help of a friend, anyway I got an apartment. Living in a hotel is not good for one’s health. Or one’s wallet. I can now cook a duck in my own kitchen. That is, if I knew how to cook, of course. How difficult can it be to cook a duck anyway?











A couple pictures of my apartment, in case anyone feels inspired to come clean it for me here it is…




















From the back porch you can see a tree. That is good. It increases the air quality and the greenness in my life. Vietnam is a very green place. My apartment is not the best place to see that, possibly excepting the floor in certain places lacking the strategic competence to draw my attention to their hue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a bad apartment bro... I'd love to help you clean it but I can't come over today. Maybe when you come clean mine! T